Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise Is Now A Thing
For some reason I'll never understand, Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise now exists.
Cadbury Creme Eggs, everyone knows them, loves them, celebrates them during the Easter holiday season, which is totally fine. What isn't fine is Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise. According to Nerdist, Heinz is officially releasing Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise.
Can't we just have regular mayonnaise and regular Cadbury Creme Eggs? Is that too much to ask? Nerdist reports that Heinz UK is the company releasing the product, so it's not likely we'll see it in the U.S. (thankfully). ?This is part of their 150th celebration.
If you're interested in this new product, Heinz UK says it's great for waffles and crumpets. If you're in England anytime soon, Nerdist says Heinz UK will be giving away the new Cadbury Creme Egg Mayonnaise at Truman Brewery on Brick Lane in London from April 11 through the 13.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America