Can You Guess New York’s Favorite Quarantine Fast Food?
Eating in restaurants was forbidden in New York back in March, so New Yorkers sought out the drive-thru for their dining out fix.
I am a fast-food connoisseur. I like pretty much every fast food joint beside Chic-Fil-A (don't even try arguing with me about that place, the food sucks and the company is trash). Taco Bell, KFC, McDonald's, Dunkin: you name it I like it. So it only makes sense that I have the information about New York State's favorite fast food restaurant during the COVID-19 quarantine.
According to The Daily Meal, New York's favorite fast-food restaurant during quarantine was Wendy's. I am not surprised at this at all because Wendy's is my favorite fast-food spot. You can't beat those spicy nuggets and the chocolate Frosty. What's your favorite fast-food spot? Let us know below or on our Facebook.
The Daily Meal has been telling us a lot about New York State recently. We've learned that New York's favorite vegetable is broccoli. But it's surprising that broccoli is our favorite vegetable when New York is known for growing cabbage. In 2017, nearly 3.5 million cwt (hundredweight) of cabbage was harvested in New York State.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings