Car Struck By Train in the Hudson Valley
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, a car was struck by a train in the Hudson Valley.
According to a Facebook post by the Warwick Fire Department, an SUV was struck by a train in Warwick on Wednesday, December 4. The incident occurred at Forester Avenue. The Warwick Fire Department, Warwick EMS, and Warwick Police Department were all dispatched.
The driver was already out of the vehicle when the Warwick Fire Department arrived on the scene, according to their Facebook post. The driver was transported to St. Anthony's hospital for evaluation. The scene was then turned over to the Railroad and Police Department.
No more information has been provided at this time. As more information becomes available we will be sure to update this story.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America