Celebrate Spring With a Free Cone From Dairy Queen
Celebrate the first day of Spring with a free cone from Dairy Queen.
Today is the day of Spring, and why not celebrate with a nice tasty treat. Customers can enjoy a free small vanilla soft-serve cone with the signature curl on top (limit one per customer, while supplies last) at participating non-mall Dairy Queen locations.
Maria Hokanson, Executive Vice President of Marketing at ADQ said:
We love that our tradition of Free Cone Day has become synonymous with return of warmer weather and bringing people together. We know the start of soft-serve season brings joy to our fans, and we can’t wait to help spread smiles
More information can be found on Dairy Queen's website.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America