Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With WRRV
WRRV will be out all over the Hudson Valley celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
We hope you'll join us for the 23rd annual Dutchess County Parade on Saturday, March 2nd in the Village of Wappingers Falls.
On Saturday, March 9th we'll be celebrating in Waryas Park in Poughkeepsie with Paddy on the River. There will be live Irish bands performing all day with the food and fare to match.
Then on Sunday, March 10th it's the 32nd annual Kingston St. Patrick's Day Parade which will step off from the Kingston Plaza and head down Broadway towards the Rondout. For more information on the annual Shamrock Run click here.
The lineup for both parades starts at noon and they'll step off at 1 PM, have fun and party safely!
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America