Chocolate Festival Returns to Small Hudson Valley Town
The Chocolate Festival returns to Red Hook NY on Saturday November 3, 2018. The festival will take place from 10am to 4pm though the Village of Red Hook.
Will there be chocolate? Yes! There will also be cooking demo's, live music, specials at the stores and restaurants throughout the town. The festival is free to participate. For more information you can check out their website or their facebook page.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America