‘Chopped’ Champion Offering Kids’ Cooking Lessons in HV
Your child can be taught by the Hudson Valley's very own 'Chopped' Champion
Millbrook’s own Chopped Champion Chef Dafna Mizrahi may have gone onto national culinary fame, but she hasn’t forgotten the joy of cooking as a child in her family’s own kitchen.
The Food Network star has opened up registration to a small number of local kids who would like to share her passion for making healthy lifestyle choices, creating healthy meals and snacks, and having fun while doing it!
Sessions for the classes start on September 16th and run for ten weeks on Mondays.
Chef Dafna Mizrahi said:
I know how special it was to spend time being creative in the kitchen when I grew up. I want to bring that feeling to children while teaching them the importance of making good choices. Everyone knows about Farm to Table. This is the Kids To Table movement
The children will be grouped according to age and each session is maxed out at 20 students. Cost is only $250 per child and includes all materials
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center