Classic Cars Sought For Hudson Valley Movie Shoot
The Hudson Valley movie business is continually busy, there have been a number of casting calls this year for major productions. Up next, a search for classic automobiles for a mob movie.
Apalachin will film in the Newburgh area and tells the tale of the lead up to a big mobster meeting in 1957. The movie will need more than 20 cars to fit the period, including several specific models:
- 1955 Oldsmobile Rocket, mint condition and must run
- 1950s Chrysler Imperial
- Two 1950's NY State Trooper Cruisers
- Two 1950's FBI cars
- Pearl White Cadillac
- One 1950's limo
- One Ice/Fish truck
There are some opportunities for the owners to actually drive their car in the movie and multiple options for compensation are available.
Contact Nando at Nsdelcastillo@gmail.com if you're interested and cc the Hudson Valley Film Commission so they can keep you in mind for future opportunities.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America