Cooler Start This Week For the Hudson Valley, More Rain Could Be On The Way
The Hudson Valley should cool off a bit to start the new week. Highs Monday will be in the 60s with sunny skies and gusty winds. Lows will drop all the way down to the mid 40s.
Tuesday will be pretty much the same, with highs in upper 60s and lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday and Thursday will see an increased chance for showers with highs in the 70s and lows around 60.
Friday will probably be the best day of the week, with highs in the 70s under mostly sunny skies.
Have a great week!
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America