Dairy Queen to Give Out Free Ice Cream Cones the First Day of Spring
Dairy Queen is celebrating the first day of spring the best way possible: with free ice cream.
Nothing says warmer weather quite like ice cream. Dairy Queen knows that so they want to celebrate the official first day of warm weather, the first day of spring. And there's no better way to throw that celebration than with free ice cream. On Thursday, March 19, 2020, Dairy Queen will be giving away free vanilla soft serve small cones.
According to GoodBear, if you dip your cone for $1, the money will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network. This money will stay locally to benefit our local children's hospital.
There are Dairy Queen locations throughout the Hudson Valley. You can find a Dairy Queen in Newburgh, Wappingers, and Hyde Park.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America