Demetri Martin Comes Down With ‘Hudson Valley Flu’
The comedian has canceled his upcoming Hudson Valley show due to illness.
According to a press release from the Bardavon, Demetri Martin has had to cancel his Hudson Valley performance that was set for Friday, September 20, 2019. He was supposed to perform at the Bardavon. Martin had to cancel due to illness.
It seems that plenty of comedians are set to perform in the Hudson Valley, but then suddenly have to cancel due to illness or what we like to call the "Poughkeepsie Flu." The same thing happened when Aziz Ansari was slated to perform at UPAC. It even happened when David Cross was scheduled to perform at the Bardavon.
Ticket holders can get refunds at their point of purchase and the Bardavon would like to apologize for any inconvenience. You can call the Bardavon box office at (845)-473-2072 for more information.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America