Aerial Photos Show a Completely Empty Hudson Valley
With everyone staying home to flatten the curve, the Hudson Valley has become a virtual ghost town.
While there are signs of life at grocery stores and other necessary businesses, the usually bustling area is eerily quiet. Photographer Scott Snell of SDSImagery.com sent up his drone to capture images of empty stores, parking lots and roads. These photos demonstrate just how different things are today than they were just a few weeks ago.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America