Eerie Message After Being Resuscitated Will Give You Goosebumps
A woman was resuscitated and her message after death is making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. What does it say? It may make a believer out of you.
After 6 resuscitation attempts, she was brought back from death. She immediately asked for a pen and paper. Her message is shocking the world.
I had no idea what the note said at first glance. Once I was told, I got goosebumps.
A woman named Madie Johnson is boating her tattoo which is a copy of a note that at first glance looks like chicken scratch. Upon further review, it reads "it's real." She's referring to the existence of heaven and the afterlife. Many Christians believe and are in awe of her story. Some skeptics agree with science stating that brain activity can continue after death.
What do you think? Is it creepy? Is it a miracle? Take a look and you be the judge.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America