Former Town of Poughkeepsie Restaurant Up For Sale
A building along the busy Route 55 that once housed a Town of Poughkeepsie restaurant is up for sale. Located at 464 Freedom Plains Road, the property once housed C's Restaurant and Lounge. Unfortunately, there was a fire and renovations will be needed but the structure is intact.
The existing structure is 1,430 square feet and the property has room for expansion. There is plenty of space for parking and has high visibility. The half-acre property is on the market for $349,000. It is zoned for business' like a dental office, retail, pharmacy, dance studio, or barber shop.
I think you know where I'm going with this: is there room here for a White Castle? Just, maybe.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center