Fright Night On The Farm Set For Friday At Barton Orchards
Get into the Halloween spirit this Friday night at Barton Orchards with Fright Night on the Farm. There will be lots of fun for families looking to get a little spooky after the sun goes down.
There is a haunted house and multiple corn mazes, plus hayrides through the orchards. The Black Dirt Bandits will be rocking out from 7-10 and yes, the taproom will be open until 10 PM if you decide to leave the kids at home for some adult fun.
Barton Orchards is located in Poughquag at 63 Apple Tree Lane. They're staying open later than usual, their standard hours through November are weekdays 9-5 and Saturday and Sunday 9-6.
If you plan on going to Barton on Saturday or Sunday with the family, be sure to get decked out in your costume so you can check out Trick or Treat weekend. They'll be offering up trick or treating from noon until 4 PM each day all over the farm.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America