Gas Prices Continue To Rise In The Hudson Valley
In a continuing trend, gas prices have continued to rise in the Hudson Valley.
For the month of April, gas prices have fluctuated a lot. Mainly. prices have risen in the Hudson Valley region. According to The Daily Freeman, gas prices are rising again in our area. Within New York State, the average price per gallon was $2.86, which was 4.5 cents higher than last week. Nationally, the average was up 7.4 cents from last week, reaching $2.84 per gallon.
The Daily Freeman reports that multiple Hudson Valley counties saw a rise in gas prices. The average price in Ulster County was $2.83 per gallon, which is 6 cents higher than last week. Dutchess County saw the average gas price rise to $2.91, up 9 cents from the previous week. Columbia County only went up 1 cent, reaching an average price of $2.77. Greene County had prices go up 4 cents from the previous week, with prices averaging out at $2.78 per gallon.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America