Gas Prices Drop In The Hudson Valley
Filling up the tank in the Hudson Valley has gotten cheaper over the last week.
The Daily Freeman reports that over the past week, gas prices have dropped across the Hudson Valley, New York State, and the U.S. In New York, gas prices were 7.1 cents lower than the month prior. They were 18.1 cents lower than a year ago The national average was 17 cents lower than a month prior and 22.2 cents lower than last year.
In the Hudson Valley, the Daily Freeman reports that prices had dropped in Ulster and Dutchess County. Gas prices in Greene County remained the same as the previous week, at $2.79 cents. Prices also were stagnant in Columbia County, remaining at $2.69 per gallon just like last week.
For Ulster County, gas prices dropped to $2.67 per gallon, according to the Daily Freeman. This is four cents lower than the previous week. In Dutchess County, the average price per gallon dropped 5 cents. It went down to $2.82 per gallon this week.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center