Gas Prices On The Rise In The Hudson Valley
Between last week and this week, gas prices are still rising in the Hudson Valley.
The Daily Freeman reports that the national and statewide average gas prices have continued to rise. The statewide average was $2.71 per gallon, which was up 0.3 cents from a week prior. That's also 17.3 cents higher than a month ago. The national average went up 26.5 cents from last month.
According to the Daily Freeman, gas prices were also up in the Hudson Valley. In Ulster County, the average gas price was $2.68 per gallon, which was 5 cents higher than last week. For Dutchess County, prices were up 2 cents from last week, reaching $2.74 per gallon. In Greene County, prices rose to $2.62 per gallon and were 3 cents higher than last week. Columbia County also saw a rise in prices, going up 3 cents from last week to $2.66 per gallon.
This is the seventh straight week the national average gas price has risen, according to the Daily Freeman.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America