Get Ready for Horse Yoga
You've heard of yoga, and you may have even heard of goat yoga, but have you ever heard of horse yoga? It's a real thing and it's actually coming to the Hudson Valley.
Lucky Orphans Horse Rescue on Route 22 in Dover Plains is teaming up with Rebecca Doring of Quiet Spruce Wellness Center for Fall Yoga With the Horses on Sunday, Nov. 17, from 11AM - Noon. The autumn season is filled with luscious colors, crisp air, and nature’s beauty. Join in on a practice of yoga that will guide you into the present moment where you can embrace the beauty of fall. In this yoga practice, they will melt tension in the shoulders to create space for expansion and joy through a sequence of flowing poses, strengthening, and sweet restorative stretching to enjoy the moment.
Fall Yoga With the Horses is $40 per person, with a portion of the proceeds going directly to the horses of Lucky Orphans. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America