Got Wine, Hudson Valley? 3 Big Companies Want to Hire You
Looking for a new gig? Wine & Spirits along with customer service, is that your thing? Here are a few Hudson Valley based companies that are hiring. Two of the following three companies are asking that you have a Bachelors Degree with your application, but they also say time in the wine and spirits field is important. Do you think you have what it takes to take on any of the following jobs?
- Wine Studies Instructor, Culinary Institute of America. This is a teaching position based at their Hyde Park NY campus.
- Wine Sales Rep, Wholesale, Tri-Vin. This is for a wholesale sales position, focusing in the Danbury area.
- Account Development Specialist, Emipre Merchants North. This is for a wholesale wine and spirits position with customers on and off premise.
Good luck and remember to practice for the interview.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America