GROSS! Man Allegedly Threw Cup of Urine in MTA Worker’s Face
Well, they say it's better to be pissed off, rather than...you know the rest. CBS is reporting that an MTA worker was assaulted on the job friday morning when a complete stranger threw a cup of urine right in her face.
MTA employee Trellis Robinson told CBS2 about the heinous incident:
I turned my head to pull out of the bus stop and that’s when the guy just threw a cup of urine all at me… went into my eyes, face, hair, all over me.
Police say a man threw the urine right through her window, which was open, as passengers boarded the bus near East 138th Street and Grand Concourse. What makes it even more disturbing was that the crime seems to be completely random.
Robinson says that the bus has cameras and she's hoping police will be able to catch this foul individual.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of Americaís Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America