GROSS: What’s In The Hudson River Now?
We know the Hudson River is contaminated, but look at what these pictures show.
I, like many other people in the Hudson Valley, started my morning off by going for a run on the Walkway Over The Hudson. The Walkway, as always, is gorgeous and so well kept. Had a great run, nothing wild happened...fabulous. UNTIL, I'm walking down to cool down and I notice something strange in the Hudson River.
At first, I thought it was movement from a recently passed boat or a school of fish maybe stirring up mud. But then I saw that it was all over the Hudson River. Is this a bunch of pollution? Is this rocks? What is this!?
Take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think is in the Hudson River. Comment below or on our Facebook to let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America