Harvey Weinstein Hits the Hudson Valley—Literally
We are all familiar with Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein and probably not from his movies or his career at all but for his numerous accusations of sexual misconduct, etc involving those working in the movie industry.
He appeared in court yesterday and submitted his not guilty plea on two counts of predatory sexual assault.
Harvey has been renting a place in the lower Hudson Valley to be closer to his children.
According to the NYPost, Weinstein crashed his 2017 Jeep into a tree in Westchester County on Saturday, Aug. 17.
According to a police report, Harvey swerved to miss hitting a deer and hit a tree with the vehicle landing on its side. The 67-year-old had to kick his way out of the door but was not injured.
The report says that the accident happened along Bedford Center Road near Succabone Road in Bedford.
Thankfully, the deer was not harmed.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center