HBO Car Accident Scene To Film Locally This Week
A car accident scene for the HBO mini-series I Know This Much Is True will result in Hudson Valley road closures this week Tuesday through Friday.
The New York State Department of Transportation has approved a request to shoot the scene on Route 343 in the Town of Washington. As a result, local residents can expect intermittent road closures on Wednesday from 6 PM to 9 PM and for the remainder of the week, 5 PM to 5 AM. The filming will take place in a pasture on the property of Walbridge Farm.
I Know This Much Is True is expected to be filming in the area until September, with a debut planned in 2020.
According to the Hudson Valley Film Commission who promotes the industry in the area, the television and movie business directly contributed more than $28 million to the local economy last year. Film crews often dine at local restaurants and stay at hotels in the area during production.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center