Head to Frozendale this Saturday
Don't you just love the way the Hudson Valley lights up and comes alive during the holiday season? So many small towns with big celebrations. One of the best and quirky small towns is Rosendale.
Frozendale 2019 is this Saturday, Dec. 14, from 10AM - 5PM on Main Street in Rosendale. The Main Street shops will offer discounts, plus there will be warm drinks, food, craft vendors, music, good cheer and tote bags. The day starts with a story hour at The Rosendale Library at 10AM. The Rosendale Theatre will offer a free screening of An American Tail, at 11AM. There's a special group of craft vendors in RosenSpace located behind the Big Cheese for gifts and great locally made items. The day's events end at The Big Cheese Mac & Cheese contest at 5PM.
So, if you find yourself in the Ulster County area this Saturday, make sure you fit Frozendale into your plans. You won't be disappointed. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America