Help Stewart’s Name Their New Cold Brew Ice Cream
If you live in the Hudson Valley or any part of Upstate New York, you're going to want in on this.
Everyone loves a quick stop at your favorite Stewart's location. Whether it be for gas, ice cream or coffee. But if we're being honest, we're usually always going for coffee or ice cream.
Well, Stewart's needs a little help in the coffee/ice cream department. If you enjoy cold brew coffee and ice cream then here's some good news: Stewart's has created a new cold brew ice cream.
The ice cream consists of a cold brew base and coffee cookie dough and cold brew flakes.
Here's where you come in. They need a name for their new creation. So put your thinking cap on and get to naming.
Wouldn't it be great to say that you named the new Stewart's ice cream flavor? We're thinking JOLT might be a good one. Let us know what you think!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America