Here’s How To Get Into Hudson Valley National Parks For Free
The National Park Service has announced entrance free days for 2020. On each of the days selected, all Hudson Valley National Parks will waive their entrance fees.
Sure, free admission is great but you may be wondering which Hudson Valley parks are considered National Parks. You'll be able to check out landmarks like the Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Vall Kill, and the Vanderbilt Mansion.
Here's are all the dates to get into Hudson Valley National Parks for 2020:
- Monday, January 20th - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Saturday, April 18th - First Day of National Park Week/National Junior Ranger Day
- Tuesday, August 25th - National Park Service Birthday
- Saturday, September 26th - National Public Lands Day
- Wednesday, November 11th - Veterans Day
DID YOU KNOW: The National Park Service also offers an $80 yearly pass that will allow unlimited access to more than 2,000 federal recreation areas.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center