Hudson Valley National Parks To Offer Free Admission Monday
Entrance fees will be waived at all Hudson Valley National Parks in honor of Martin Luthur King Jr day on Monday. You can enjoy landmarks like the Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Vall Kill, Vanderbilt Mansion and others at no charge.
National Park Service Deputy Director David Vela stated the 'free entrance days serve as additional motivation to enjoy these places of inspiration and recreation'. They offer a total of five days per year where admission is free. There are four remaining for 2020.
- Saturday, April 18th - First Day of National Park Week/National Junior Ranger Day
- Tuesday, August 25th - National Park Service Birthday
- Saturday, September 26th - National Public Lands Day
- Wednesday, November 11th - Veterans Day
In total, the Park Service operates 419 parks, recreation areas, cultural sites, rivers and trails across the country.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center