Hey, Did Anyone Take a Picture of the Epic Sunset Last Night?
Did you happen to see the stellar sunset last night? Because I didn't see any pictures of it on social media...
I think we're all guilty of it. Seeing a sunset, taking a picture of said sunset and immediately posting it to Facebook or Instagram as if we're the only ones to see it. I'm guilty of it too.
And yes, I took a picture of the sunset last night but refrained from the social media share after I saw it everywhere.
In all seriousness, the sunset was gorgeous last night. I took a picture (but refrained from posting to social media, it was tough).
So let's see 'em. Show us your best sunset pictures from last night. You can post them to our Facebook page or text us through the Wolf Mobile App.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center