Hike With Llamas in the Adirondacks
Spring has sprung here in the Hudson Valley and we're looking at some beautiful weather this weekend. Why not hit the road and get out of town for a one of a kind hike in the Adirondacks? I know, I know. We have plenty of trails and mountains to hike in the HV. But do any of them have llamas that can come with you?
Thanks to OnlyinYourState.Com we stumbled upon Dakota Ridge Farm in Ballston Spa. A quick ride from the Hudson Valley can have you hiking with a new llama friend, how cool is that?
During the warmer spring/summer months (April, May, and June) as well as in the fall (September, October, and early November) Dakota Ridge Farm offers Treks with a Llama. Guest will enjoy a guided tour with their own llama. Tours are private so you will not be with a big group.
The slow, easy hikes will take about an hour and will run you $25 for adults, $15 for children 15 and younger. Group rates are available.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America