Horrific. Pennsylvania Woman Falls in Meat Grinder at Work
This is something that'll ruin your day.
The NY Daily News is reporting that a Pennsylvania woman died after somehow falling into a meat grinder at a food processing plant. The the 35 year-old employee somehow ended up in the meat grinder late Monday morning, according to the Daily News.
The horrific tragedy happened at the the Economy Locker Storage Company in Muncy Township, according to WNEP. Rescue crews spent 45 minutes disassembling the machine to retrieve her body.
There were no eye witnesses, though another employee discovered her after reportedly hearing stage noises coming from the machinery. it is been speculated she somehow either fell into the machine, or her clothes got caught up the moving parts and she was pulled in.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration says they are investigating.
Listen to Hopkins at Night weekdays from 7PM to 12AM on 92.7/96.9 WRRV through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America