How To Get A ‘Jack Skellington’ Frappuccino At Local Starbucks
Starbucks released a new secret menu for Halloween 2019.
From the Oogie Boogie Frappuccino to the Cinderella Frappuccino, and everything in between; Starbucks 2019 Halloween secret menu is amazing. According to Delish, the latest creation for spooky season is inspired by one of the most iconic Halloween characters: Jack Skellington.
The base of the Jack Skellington Frappuccino is a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, according to Delish. You should order a single shot chai pumpkin spice Frappuccino. Ask for whipped cream and java chips ontop. Don't forget the mocha drizzle in the cup. The look is nice and spooky, with the drizzle on the inside of the cup sliding down the cup to look like the stripes on Jack Skellington's suit.
Happy spooky season ya'll.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America