Hudson Valley Brewery Named One Of ‘Fastest Growing’ In U.S.
A local brewery was named one of 50 of the fastest growing breweries in the U.S.
Brewers Association recently released a list of the 50 fastest growing breweries in the U.S. Only one Hudson Valley brewery was named on the list. In fact, only one New York State brewery was named on the list, which was the brewery in the Hudson Valley.
Industrial Arts Brewing Co., in Garnerville, was named the 19th fastest growing brewery in the U.S. Industrial Arts Brewing Co. is in Rockland County. Brewers Association's list only included small and independent breweries. The growth is measured by the production at their own facilities.
To make the list, breweries needed to be open by December 31, 2016 or earlier. The list only includes breweries that reported production to the Brewers Association's annual Beer Industry Production Survey.
Cheers to the Hudson Valley having another successful brewery!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America