Hudson Valley Car Dealer Expands Into Upstate New York
A local car dealership has cut the ribbon on their newest location.
The Friendly Auto Group already operates three dealerships in the Hudson Valley. Friendly Honda on Route 44 in Poughkeepsie, Friendly Ford on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie and Friendly Acura off of Dolson Avenue in Middletown.
On Thursday, Eric Kahn, President & CEO of Friendly Auto Group cut the ribbon on their newest location in the Syracuse area. The brand-new, 25,000-square-foot facility boasts a five-vehicle showroom and 15 service bays. The dealership is situated on four acres on East Genesee Street in Fayetteville.
Friendly Honda in Poughkeepsie sells more vehicles than any other dealership in the Mid Hudson Valley and has won Honda's President's Award seven times. Kahn says he hopes to bring that success to the Syracuse market. "We have a long-standing relationship with Honda and look forward to working with them to dramatically increase Honda's presence in the area."
The ribbon-cutting celebration was attended by the mayor of Fayetteville, Mark Olson, and senior executives from Honda.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center