Hudson Valley Casting Call Announced For Music Video
A music video set to film in the area is on the lookout for local talent. The filming will take place in the Catskills in late March and those interested are asked to submit their headshot and photo.
Producers on the lookout for male and female talent between the ages of 21 and 75. They're looking to fill various roles on a Brooklyn based bands video. This is a non-union project and you'll receive more info if selected. You may contact Sarah Kalagvano at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
2019 was a huge year for film production in the Hudson Valley with more than $46 million in direct regional spending according to the Hudson Valley Film Commission. That is a 55% increase over 2018. HBO, Showtime, Netflix and a variety of other major film and television producers were active in the area last year.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center