Hudson Valley Dentist Found With Child Pornography, Police Say
A local dentist had a search warrant executed at his office, which resulted in his arrest.
Following a two-week long investigation, state police arrested Trevor H. Keller, 52 of Saugerties and charged him with Possessing an Obscene Sexual Performance by a Child, a class E Felony.
Keller has been a practicing dentist at Greene Pediatric Dentistry for three years. A search of Keller's office, located in Catskill and conducted by the State Police at Catskill with the State Police Computer Crimes Unit, resulted in Keller's arrest.
Keller was arraigned and remanded to Greene County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 secure bond.
The investigation is still ongoing at this time. The State Police were assisted by the Greene County District Attorney’s Office during the investigation.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America