Hudson Valley Credit Unions To Close Lobby Service
Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union will remain open while coronavirus remains a threat but will close lobby service as of Thursday. They will still offer drive-thru service, customer support and will be adding extra staff to their contact center.
Mortgage and home equity closings, an emergency reissue of debit and ATM cards, notary services and loan documentation will all still be available by appointment only at the following branches. To schedule an appointment you can call (845) 463-3011.
- Poughkeepsie - 2373 Route 9
- Fishkill - 6 Schuyler Boulevard
- Carmel - 2 Terrace Drive
- Kingston - 1639 Ulster Ave at Grant Ave
- Montgomery - 30 Hawkins Drive
Beginning on Thursday HVFCU will be expanding hours at drive-up tellers and at their contact center and will be available Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM and 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturdays.
UPDATE: TEG Federal Credit Union has announced they will close lobby service starting Friday. At the branches where there is no drive-up service they will be letting people in a few at a time.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center