Hudson Valley Grandma May be Key to Solving Counterfeit Bill Case
State police are desperately trying to locate a leopard print wearing grandma from the Hudson Valley.
On Thursday authorities released photos of a local supermarket shopper who may hold the key to solving a counterfeit bill scam. Police want to talk to the woman caught by security cameras at Tops Friendly Markets on Jon J. Wagner Way in the town of Lagrange late last month.
Authorities say the woman is not considered a suspect of any crime. Investigators would like to talk to her to find out more information about their case. If you happen to know this leopard print wearing grandma, please have her contact Investigator Melilli at the State Police barracks in Poughkeepsie at (845) 677-7300.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America