Hudson Valley Gym Shares Experience With HBO Production
More than a dozen local gym goers were used as extras as more details are emerging regarding the recent HBO filming of I Know This Much Is True at All Sport Health and Fitness in Fishkill. According to a press release, the gym closed for regular business on the day of June 4th to accommodate cast and crew.
Leading up to the filming, casting directors worked with gym staff to determine who would be a part of the production. All in all 16 Hudson Valley residents were chosen to work as extras. They all had the experience of going through costume fittings, hair and make-up the day of
The day of the shoot started early with equipment and crew arriving at 5:45 AM, the gym was reopened by 5 PM. During the 12 hour closure, All Sport offered their customers two off-site alternatives to work out.
I Know This Much Is True is expected to debut in early 2020.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center