Hudson Valley Home Fully Engulfed in Flames
Scary photos show a Hudson Valley home fully engulfed in flames.
On Wednesday, New York State Police in conjunction with the Livingston Fire Department, Columbia County Cause and Origin Team, and the New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control investigated a house fire on Route 82 in the town of Livingston.
Troopers monitoring Columbia County 911 heard the fire dispatch and patrolled to the scene, police say.
Upon arrival, the house was fully engulfed in flames. All of the residents vacated the premises prior to first responders arrival.
At this time the fire is considered accidental in nature, police say. However, an investigation is still underway.
No injuries were reported. As of this writing, it’s unclear if the home was completely destroyed.
- Hudson Valley Man Killed Man Inside Bar On Easter
- Sex Offender Convicted of Rape Moves Near Hudson Valley School
- Police: Teen Girl Forced Hudson Valley School District To Close All Schools
- High-Risk Sex Offender Moves Near 6 Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Cab Driver Raped 2 Young Girls
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured in Fiery Crash Near Woodbury Commons
- Hudson Valley Man Enticed Child Into Sexually Activity
- Hudson Valley Doctor Arrested for Unlawful Drug Distribution
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley