Hudson Valley Ice Cream Stand Debuts Game Of Thrones Flavor
The final season of Game of Thrones premiered on Sunday, April 14.
Winter is here. If you don't know what that means you probably won't understand any of this article. I'm talking Game of Thrones people, a.k.a. the greatest show ever made. The final season debuted (finally) and I'm pumped.
Within the Hudson Valley, there are tons of places having Game of Thrones viewing parties. But one business has done what none other has (at least that I've seen). A Hudson Valley ice cream stand debuted a Game of Thrones ice cream flavor.
Richard's Dairy Shed, in Montgomery, debuted a new ice cream flavor in honor of the Game of Thrones season premiere on the same day of the premiere. The flavor is called Dothraki Road. It's chocolate ice cream with smoked almonds, chocolate chips, and marshmallow swirl. The flavor was announced on their Facebook.
While I haven't tried it, you can bet I'll be there this week too. FOR THE THRONE!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America