Hudson Valley Mental Health Resources May 2019
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and yes, it can kind of be awkward when you are feeling overwhelmed and don't know where or to whom to reach out to first, but there are people who can assist you in taking those first steps. Remember that you matter, you are important.
Here are the links to the Hudson Valley Mental Health Associations, by county.
- Mental Health Association of Ulster County
- Mental Health Association of Orange County
- Mental Health America of Dutchess County
Not ready to check out the above links? Reach out to a co-worker, teacher, friend, neighbor. You are worth it.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America