Hudson Valley Pumpkin Patch Named Best In New York State
Everyone has their favorite spot to pick out their pumpkins every October. Good Housekeeping magazine has named the best pumpkin patch in all of New York State.
Fishkill Farms and their 270-acre farm has won the coveted title. They are open for pumpkins through October 28th and are known for their harvest festivals each weekend. There's live music, cider donuts, and even a hard cider garden if you're up for it.
According to their website, Fishkill Farms has been in the Morgenthau family for more than 100 years. They are committed to preserving the land as an active and productive farm and remain committed to being a staple in the local community.
Admission is just five bucks and kids under 12 are free. They even offer yoga classes each Saturday morning if you're looking to switch up your routine. They are located at 9 Fishkill Farm Road in Hopewell Junction and are open Monday through Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM.
Where do you get your pumpkins every October?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America