What Exactly is Second Saturday in Beacon?
If you're not from the Beacon area, you may have no idea what Second Saturday is. If not, then you're definitely missing out. Even if you need to make the drive it's still worth the trip.
On the second Saturday of every month most of the shops stay open a little later on Main street in Beacon. There are several art galleries that open up to the public. One of them is Clutter Magazine's gallery. Clutter magazine display unique art and high end toy displays. They feature a different theme every month. This past months theme was 'Monsters Under the Bed.' It was just in time to put me in the mood for Halloween.
If you'd like to explore Beacon be sure to make a trip out there on the second Saturday of every month. There's plenty to see and do.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America