Hudson Valley Starbucks To Offer Free Coffee To First Responders
Hudson Valley Starbucks locations are giving back to first responders by offering up free coffee. As they deal with COVID-19, police officers, firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMT's and other medical staff can stop by for their choice of hot or iced coffee.
Since indoor seating in New York is limited for the time being, those who wish to participate will have to go through the drive-through window for now. MSN reports the offer will run through May 3rd.
They've also announced a $500,000 donation that will benefit first responders with additional personal protective equipment (PPE) to go along with 50,000 care packages for healthcare workers.
From Poughkeepsie to Middletown to Kingston, there are dozens of Starbucks locations in the Hudson Valley. There are more than 15,000 locations across America.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center