Hudson Valley Stewart’s to Offer Free Coffee on New Year’s Eve
For a limited time on New Year's Eve, Stewart's will be giving out free coffee to end 2019 the right way.
According to Stewart's Shops website, they are ringing in the New Year by giving out free coffee. From 6 p.m. to close at all Stewart's locations on Tuesday, December 31, you can enjoy a free cup of hot coffee. It can be any size and any flavor.
Their website states you can choose from the Stewart's House Blend, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Richer Roast, Decaf, and Blueberry Crumble. 13,000 people had free coffee last year at Stewart's with this promotion.
To make 2020 even better, Stewart's will be adding Chocolate Raspberry Cream Coffee at all shops on January 5, according to their website. This is a seasonal flavor, so get it while you can.
I'll see you at Stewart's on New Year's Eve.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America