Hudson Valley Chocolatier Wins 6 International Awards
Congratulations to local "Bean-to-Bar" Chocolatier's Fruition Chocolate in Woodstock and Shokan on their successes this weekend at the International Chocolate Awards, World Finals.
Fruition Chocolate Works was started in 2011 by Bryan Graham. As one of the few "Bean-to-Bar" operations in the United States, Fruition ethically sources cocoa beans and then roasts those beans and grinds them before metamorphosing in to the treats that you will find yourself craving and appreciating.
- Silver in Plain/Origin Dark Chocolate Bars with their Wild Bolivia 74% Dark
- Bronze in Plain/origin milk chocolate bars with their Brown Butter Milk Chocolate
- Silver in Dark chocolate bars with an infusion or flavouring with their Irving Farm Coffee Chocolate 68%
- Silver in Milk chocolate bars with an infusion or flavouring with their Hudson Valley Bourbon Dark Milk
- Silver in Milk chocolate bars with inclusions or pieces with their Corazon de Dahlia Quinoa Crunch
- Silver in Dark chocolate enrobed caramels with their Brown Butter Bourbon Caramels
Where can you find the above items to judge for yourself? Look at Bread Alone locations, Tuthilltown Distillers, Adams Fairacre Farms and many other locations through out the Hudson Valley, plus you can order direct via their website FruitionChocolateWorks.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America