ICE Raids Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant
ICE took one person into custody after raiding a popular Hudson Valley restaurant.
On Tuesday, officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided Casa Latina on Green Street in Hudson, the restaurant confirmed on Facebook.
The raid took place around noon. Officers took one person into custody, but stayed on the scene for a number of hours, officials say.
Columbia County Sanctuary Movement, an organization that provides support and protection to immigrants, regardless of immigration status, responded to the popular Latin American restaurant.
According to Columbia County Sanctuary Movement, someone from another state was in Hudson and was taken into custody after walking into Casa Latina for lunch.
"CCSM and their family have worked diligently to free theM (SIC). They are now on their way home to their loved ones," Columbia County Sanctuary Movement wrote on Facebook.
Casa Latina has 5-star ratings, out of 5, on Yelp, Facebook and Google.
- A Castle From the Hudson Valley is Getting Worldwide Attention
- ICE Raids Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Movie Starring De Niro, Pacino Filmed All Over The Hudson Valley
- Cop Found Dead in Lower Hudson Valley Home
- Police: Expect Massive Traffic Delays Due to Woodstock Festival
- Eatery With '#1 Cheesesteak in The World' Closes in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Run Over By Car While Trying to Cross Highway
- Hudson Valley Judge Resigns After Divorce Conflict of Interest
- 'State-Of-The-Art Supermarket' Being Built in Hudson Valley
- Have You Seen This Hudson Valley Man?