Is Tinder Going to Add a Height Verification Feature?
Does size really matter that much? I guess so and ladies want proof.
If you're single, odds are you are using Tinder to find the next love of your life. That may be a little extreme but a lot of people look for companionship online nowadays.
Who doesn't tell a few little lies on their dating profile? One of the biggest things men lie about is their height. Why? Back in my Tinder days I member seeing "Don't bother messaging unless your 6' or taller" in almost every woman's profile. How shallow?
According to Mashable, Tinder just announced that they'll be adding a new feature that will verify the height listed on men's profiles.
According to Tinder, all men have to do is post a picture of themselves near a commercial building and Tinder will give them the green light.
It's speculation that it's an April Fool's joke as this announcement dropped on March 31.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America