Jeep Stolen From Outside Hudson Valley Restaurant, Cops Need Help
Police need your help after a Jeep was stolen from outside a popular Hudson Valley restaurant.
On Monday around 4 p.m., a 1992 Jeep Wrangler, seen above, was reported stolen from outside the Public House Bar and Restaurant in Ellenville.
The keys were left in the Jeep by the owner, police say. The vehicle was spotted heading east on Route 52 by Cragsmoor at a high rate of speed with the top off.
A man and woman were spotted in the car. The photo below shows the two alleged suspects. According to Ellenville police, a white woman stole the Jeep, drove to Bogardus Place and picked up a black man.
The pair were seen driving the car north on Maple Avenue, east on Maple Avenue, Yankee Place and east on Canal Street towards Cragsmor.
The picture above of the Jeep is a photo of the actual stolen car, with the top down, police say. The Jeep's New York license plate reads HWN-4002.
If you see the vehicle, please call the nearest police agency or dial 911.
- 1 Killed, Many Hurt After High-Speed Chase in Hudson Valley
- Woman Hit, Killed By Train in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Prostitution Sting Leads to 7 Arrests
- Police: N.Y. State Trooper Killed by Suicidal School Principal
- Person Seriously Hurt in Hit-And-Run Near Newburgh Waterfront
- Police Seek Answers After Man Shot Near Poughkeepsie Businesses
- 2 Allegedly Found in Hudson Valley With Over 25 Pounds of Weed
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide